SCANPLAYER II DMX is a compact lighting console for intelligent lighting featuring 64 DMX channels (up to 8 robots of 8 channels each). Thanks to the ergonomic joystick, channels are patched to a unique control for maximum convenience.
Up to 96 scenes and 4 programs can be programmed to patch connected robots and use parameters such as fade time, speed o Tap Sync (chase is executed using manual pulse).
Any data can be transferred or uploaded by the console, using the RS 232 port communication or the slot for a 32 MB compact flash card.
- Lighting console designed to control 64 DMX channels (8 robots of 8 channels).
- 96 programming scenes.
- 16/8 bits resolution for PAN/TILT.
- Slot for a 32 MB compact flash card.
- RS 232 port communication.
- Connection for fog machine trigger.
- Blackout function.
- Memory against current failures.
- Main supply: 9-15 V DC, 500 mA (included power supply unit).